Finishing Year 12 this year? Or looking to return to study?
Check out all the courses available at proud EFL, ERGFL, and ERWFL partner Deakin University, including the #1 ranked sports science school in the world as judged by the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities.
You may also be eligible for a grant to help over tuition costs!
Any current EFL/ERGFL/ERWFL aligned player or official are also eligible to apply for the EFL/Deakin Exercise Science and Nutrition Grant, valued at $3,000.
Applicants need to be enrolled in a course offered by School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences (SENS) after the census date of the year of application (e.g. March 31st of each year).
1. Any current EFL/ERGFL/ERWFL aligned player or official
2. Applicants need to be enrolled in a course offered by School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences (SENS) after the census date of the year of application (e.g. March 31st of each year).
3. Applicants need to be enrolled in at least 50% full time load
4. Student can be enrolled in any year level of their course
5. A student awarded a grant in one year is eligible to re-apply in subsequent years whilst remaining enrolled in the School.
Students need to apply to the EFL by 30th of June of each year, including evidence of enrolment of student into a SENS course after census date (March 31st). Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Application process and criteria
The applicant should provide:
1. A brief statement of why they should be awarded the grant
2. A statement outlining the level of engagement of the applicant with the EFL and its affiliates
3. Statements of support from two relevant persons within the EFL and its affiliates
Allocation of Grant
When there is more than one eligible applicant for the grant a panel consisting of two EFL and two Deakin SENS representatives will decide which applicant will be awarded the grant based on the quality of the application. Grant winner will be notified and announcements (with appropriate approvals) will be made at major EFL function in September and advertised on relevant media sites at both the EFL and Deakin.
For full details go to: www.deakin.edu.au/sport