Blackburn Football Club is seeking senior women’s players for 2019.
More information below:
Following a hugely-successful 2018, Blackburn Football Club is growing its female footy program yet again with the introduction of a second women’s team.
BUT they need more players to make it happen.
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve played footy before or are new to the game, the Club has a team for you:
- a Premier women’s team, for experienced players
- a Development team, for those developing their skills.
The Club has a long history of supporting female football and will have five girls teams and two women’s teams in 2019.
So if you are interested in playing football this year:
- contact Leeann Gill (Head Coach) on 0425 719 441
- contact Craig Smith (Coordinator) on 0425 801 545
- message email@example.com
Blackburn Women’s Football = Fun + Friendship + Fitness