The EFL currently seeks an enthusiastic individual to manage the Leagues Netball competition, Events and Administration / Front of Office requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the EFL Netball Competition including club liaison, fixtures & grading, rules review, and venue coordination.
- Oversee the operation of League events (e.g. Sponsor functions, season launch, presentation nights, meetings with clubs, board room functions and meetings)
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Prepare correspondence (memos, minutes and agenda of meetings) for the Board, CEO and the League’s Football Operations functions.
- Maintain league contact database
- Manage counter sales to clubs
- Maintain the register of club delegates and office bearers and contact details
- Perform accounts payable functions.
- Support the League’s match day promotional activities
- Manage and maintain all stationery requirements
- Provide base IT support to other members of staff and clubs regarding email and access to club and match management systems.
- Process inward and outgoing daily mail
- Answer general telephone enquiries received at the league’s office. Meet and greet visitors to league offices.
- Ensure that the office, foyer and ancillary rooms are maintained